Case results depend on a variety of factors unique to each case. Case results do not guarantee or predict similar results in any future case.
Below are representative settlements and verdicts pursued and won by The Consumer Law Group. After failing to reach satisfactory financial settlements, these clients came to us seeking justice and fair compensation. We believe they got justice. The following are some of our case results in various areas of the law.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
Virginia Lemon Law
- Auto Fraud and Motorcycle Fraud, Dealer Misrepresented Odometer Reading
- "Yo-Yo" Auto Fraud Case in Virginia yields Nice Settlement
- Dealership Settles Case on Automobile Fraud, Violation of VA Consumer Protection Act, and The Federal Odometer Act.
- GM Dealer Settles Fraud Case After Two Mistrials
- Yo-Yo Sale Results in Allegations of Fraud, Violation of the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Auto Fraud Case Results
- Misrepresentation costly for Norfolk dealership
- Car Dealership Pays Over $114,500 For Fraud In Selling Wrecked Vehicle
Awarded: Over $114,500
- Auto Fraud - Settled Case
- Automobile Fraud
- Settled Case - Prior Wreck Auto Fraud
- Settled Case - Auto Fraud
- Charlie Falk Auto Wholesale, Inc. Pays Judgments
- CAR DEALER ORDERED TO PAY $140,000 + FOR FRAUD, CLAIMS POVERTY
- Dealership Found Guilty of Fraud in Sale of BMW
- Richmond Dealer Guilty of Fraud, Punitive Damages Awarded
Awarded: $34,000 in punitive damages
back to top