Case results depend on a variety of factors unique to each case. Case results do not guarantee or predict similar results in any future case.
Below are representative settlements and verdicts pursued and won by The Consumer Law Group. After failing to reach satisfactory financial settlements, these clients came to us seeking justice and fair compensation. We believe they got justice. The following are some of our case results in various areas of the law.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
Virginia Lemon Law
- Richmond Dealer Guilty of Fraud, Punitive Damages Awarded
Awarded: $34,000 in punitive damages
- Dealership Found Guilty of Fraud in Sale of BMW
- CAR DEALER ORDERED TO PAY $140,000 + FOR FRAUD, CLAIMS POVERTY
- Charlie Falk Auto Wholesale, Inc. Pays Judgments
- Settled Case - Auto Fraud
- Settled Case - Prior Wreck Auto Fraud
- Automobile Fraud
- Auto Fraud - Settled Case
- Car Dealership Pays Over $114,500 For Fraud In Selling Wrecked Vehicle
Awarded: Over $114,500
- Misrepresentation costly for Norfolk dealership
- Auto Fraud Case Results
- Yo-Yo Sale Results in Allegations of Fraud, Violation of the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- GM Dealer Settles Fraud Case After Two Mistrials
- Dealership Settles Case on Automobile Fraud, Violation of VA Consumer Protection Act, and The Federal Odometer Act.
- "Yo-Yo" Auto Fraud Case in Virginia yields Nice Settlement
- Auto Fraud and Motorcycle Fraud, Dealer Misrepresented Odometer Reading
back to top