Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 804-282-7900
The Consumer Law Group, P.C.

What legal action can I take against a debt collector?

If you believe a debt collector has violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act you may sue the collector.  To see if this is the case, look at the FDCPA here. Call us at (804)282-7900.