You may wish to seek the advice of an attorney. In some cases, but not always, a Consumer Reporting Agency which has violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act must pay your attorney's fees. Although the Federal Trade Commission cannot act as your lawyer in private disputes, information about your experiences and concerns is vital to the enforcement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Please send questions or complaints to the FTC, Washington, D.C. 20580.